J&H Forest Products, located in the Pacific Northwest, has been in the wholesale lumber industry since 1987. J&H Forest Products, Inc. is a wholesale lumber supplier with Reload Distribution locations in the southeast US.
J&H Forest Products is a Forest Product Sales Company which brings to market, inland mill production, strategic inventory in the Southeastern U.S., effective transportation solutions, and wholesale offerings through our extensive mill contacts.
Our traders represent and distribute the production of Vaagen Brothers Lumber in Colville and Usk, Washington and Midway, British Columbia, Canada.
Vaagen Brothers production includes:
- Species: DFL, WF, HF, ESLPAF,SPFS, SPFN, WW, PP, IRC
- Machine Stress Rated, Select Structural, Select Decking, 2/btr, #3, Economy as well as custom grades
- 2×4, 2×6, 2×8, (6′ thru 20′)
- 2×10 (6′ thru 10′)
- 2×4 & 2×6 PETs 92 5/8, 104 5/8, 116 5/8, plus custom PETs
- Railroad ties, and small squares
- BNSF Railroad or Trucks
J&H Forest’s Southeastern Distribution Division supplies Stud and Dimension Lumber shipped daily throughout:
Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas,Tennessee, N. Carolina & S. Carolina
- Mill Direct Railcar Sales & Distribution
- Mill Direct Truckload Sales & Distribution
- Reload Sales & Distribution
- Vendor Managed Inventories
- Guaranteed Forward Pricing Programs for Inventory and Job Procurement/Delivery
- Job Site Sales & Distribution Management
- Controlled – Will Call – Shipments
- Export Sales
- Lumber Expertise
- Lumber Market Expertise